Dr. Raju Shrestha
- Critical Care
- MBBS,Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu University 2005
- MD Anaesthesiology,Maharajgunj Medical Campus, Institute of Medicine(IOM), Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital (TUTH) 2012
- Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine(FICM), August 2016 Medvarsity & Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation, Hyderbad, India
- USMLE(United States Medical Licensing Examination) Step 1 & Step 2 CK Certified.
- Training in difficult Airway management & bronchoscopy, Jaipur, India 2008
- 13 years of experience in providing safe anesthetic services and managing anesthetic critically ill patients in ICU
- Expert in managing difficult airway patients, Severe COVID Patients in ICU
- Expert in the perioperative care of ASA III & IV patients.
- Awards & associates
- Best Presenter Award, SANCON 2012
- FELICITATION CERTIFICATE 2021 COVID-19 Crisis management center, Jhapa, Government of Nepal.
- Life Member, Society of Anaesthesiologist of Nepal( SAN)
- Member, Nepalese society of critical care medicine( NSCCM)
- Member, Nepalese association for study of Pain ( NASP)
- Member, Nepal Medical Association, Jhapa branch